GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Camellia prices at B and Q? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/141684-re-camellia-prices-b-q.html)

Rupert 29-03-2006 09:07 PM

Camellia prices at B and Q?

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message

If anyone is heading to B and Q's garden section , could you please
let me know what they're charging for their smallest-pot-size camellias
this spring? They don't have plant prices on their website.

Janet (Isle of Arran)

Don't know about B&Q prices but Focus (formerly Do-it-All) are offering
small Camellia at £9.99 . I think it may have been a cock up because they
had a bogoff deal 2 for £9.99.
A larger specimen was £9.99 each . Couldn't resist as the "General Coletti"
had many variegated leaves.
None of this helps with your original query but it may be worth a journey to
Focus.