GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   casacawn (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/141980-casacawn.html)

Paul M0EME 04-04-2006 09:08 PM

casacawn

Can anyone give me the telephone number or address of Casacawn Garden
Services please

--
73's and thanks de Paul.
432MHz Moonbounce

Paul M0EME 04-04-2006 09:50 PM

casacawn

yes thankyou but I have rung that number and its a new tenant in the
house......

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Paul M0EME" contains these words:

Can anyone give me the telephone number or address of Casacawn Garden
Services please

Cassacawn Garden Services 10 Church Street clowne Derbyshire S43 4JS
Tel: (01246 200367).

A 2-second google websearch on the name was all it took.....the search
engine provided the right spelling at the same time.

Janet

Paul M0EME 05-04-2006 09:04 PM

casacawn

you are correct, thankyou for your effort.

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Paul M0EME" contains these words:

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Paul M0EME" contains these words:

Can anyone give me the telephone number or address of Casacawn Garden
Services please

Cassacawn Garden Services 10 Church Street clowne Derbyshire S43 4JS
Tel: (01246 200367).

yes thankyou but I have rung that number and its a new tenant in the
house......

You might try posting a written letter to the old address, in the hope
that the business paid the PO to filter and forward their mail. But if
they didn't, and didn't leave the new tenant a forwarding address and
phone, that could mean that the business terminated , and/or, they don't
want to be found :-(

Janet