GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Christmas New Potatoes? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/142218-christmas-new-potatoes.html)

John 10-04-2006 11:10 AM

Christmas New Potatoes?

I want to sew New Potatoes in September for eating
at Christmas time.

What are the recommended brands?

Thank you.

Gardening_Convert 10-04-2006 12:31 PM

Christmas New Potatoes?

I looked this up on a well known seed seller's website :-

Carlingford
Charlotte

Both Second Earlies

Last order at end of March , delivered in August

Broadback 10-04-2006 05:19 PM

Christmas New Potatoes?

Gardening_Convert wrote:
I looked this up on a well known seed seller's website :-

Carlingford
Charlotte

Both Second Earlies

Last order at end of March , delivered in August

I always use Nicolas, bought from D T Brown, never failed to have new
potatoes for Christmas and Boxing day, when we have 20ish to dinner,
though this year the crop was not quite as good.

--
Please do not reply to this Email address,
as all Emails are deleted before opened.

John 11-04-2006 10:47 AM

Christmas New Potatoes? Thank you.

On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 10:10:26 GMT, John
wrote:

I want to sew New Potatoes in September for eating
at Christmas time.

What are the recommended brands?

Thank you.

Thank you to thosewho gave me answers to my Christmas Potato query.

Regards; John.