GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   hemerocallis lost names; can someone help? (0/1) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/142303-re-hemerocallis-lost-names%3B-can-someone-help-0-1-a.html)

Charlie Pridham 12-04-2006 01:17 PM

hemerocallis lost names; can someone help? (0/1)

"george" wrote in message
I had these plants for many years without knowing their name.
Do you have an idea?

Try contacting the national collection holders, there 8 of them and they all
hold deferent parts of the whole I am not sure if the directory is on line
but the web address for the nccpg is www.nccpg.com

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk