GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pathclear Ultra (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/142579-pathclear-ultra.html)

Aly 18-04-2006 01:18 AM

Pathclear Ultra

Hi
I've used Pathclear 3 in the past on my block paving. I bought some pathclear Ultra on ebay and was surprised when I read the box and says it can't be used on block paving/concrete (0nly gravel, wasteland etc.).
I assumed pathclear Ultra would be able to be used similarly to Pathclear 3. Obviously not. has anyone slese bought this thinking they could use it on block paving/concrete? And if you used it - What happened? Did your blocks get ruined? Aly