GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Spot application weed killer (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/142606-spot-application-weed-killer.html)

David W.E. Roberts 18-04-2006 12:51 PM

Spot application weed killer

Hi,

in past years I have used spot application weed killers.

I had a waxy stick for smearing dandelions in the lawn.

I also had a bottle with a brush for applying Tumbleweed.

These kind of items don't seem to be on the shelves this year, which is a
pain because some deep rooted perennial weeds need spot treatment to get rid
of them.

Have the sheds cut back their ranges, or are these goods now EU banned in
case we spot treat ourselves?

Cheers

Dave R