GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OT how can one get in touch with the Red Arrows (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/142632-ot-how-can-one-get-touch-red-arrows.html)

Alan Holmes 18-04-2006 05:32 PM

OT how can one get in touch with the Red Arrows

The lot which give displays!

--
Alan Holmes
4 Castle Avenue

R.D 18-04-2006 05:34 PM

OT how can one get in touch with the Red Arrows

They have a web site
www.raf.mod.uk/reds
you can book them from there

regards

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

The lot which give displays!

--
Alan Holmes
4 Castle Avenue

Bob Hobden 18-04-2006 05:48 PM

OT how can one get in touch with the Red Arrows

"Alan Holmes" wrote

The lot which give displays!

http://www.raf.mod.uk/reds/ and click on "Contact Us".

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

K 18-04-2006 05:58 PM

OT how can one get in touch with the Red Arrows

Alan Holmes writes

The lot which give displays!

Http://www.raf.mod.uk/reds/

There's a 'contact us' button which should give you what you need.
--
Kay

Rupert 18-04-2006 06:24 PM

OT how can one get in touch with the Red Arrows

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

The lot which give displays!

--
Alan Holmes
4 Castle Avenue
Datchet
Berks
SL3 9BA

What plant is flowering so spectacularly that you need an Air display to
celebrate?

Mike 18-04-2006 06:27 PM

OT how can one get in touch with the Red Arrows

Alan, I have the Red Arrows coming to give a Display at RAF Cosford on
National Service Day, June 25th if that is of any use. I have aslo the
Battle of Britain Memorial Flight as well.

Contact me if you need accommodation, but the display at RAF Cosord is free
as is entry to the Museum

Mike

Alan Holmes 18-04-2006 07:53 PM

"K" wrote in message
Alan Holmes writes

The lot which give displays!

Http://www.raf.mod.uk/reds/

There's a 'contact us' button which should give you what you need.

Thanks, and to the other respondent.

Alan

--
Kay

Richard Brooks 19-04-2006 10:36 AM

OT how can one get in touch with the Red Arrows

Alan Holmes wrote:
The lot which give displays!

You might want to look up the Red Arrows Wheelbarrow Display team out
there as they might be a bit more useful in shifting loads around the
garden.

Richard.

--
Two updates tools for 3D Studio Max
http://www.kdbanglia.com/maxtools.html

Mike Lyle 19-04-2006 09:25 PM

Richard Brooks wrote:
Alan Holmes wrote:
The lot which give displays!

You might want to look up the Red Arrows Wheelbarrow Display team out
there as they might be a bit more useful in shifting loads around the
garden.

"Red Barrows", shirley?

--
Mike.