GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   discounted water butts (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/142633-discounted-water-butts.html)

Taz 18-04-2006 06:09 PM

discounted water butts

Lots of people keep talking about heavily discounted water butts from
the local authority - even GW are at it now. Yet I can't find any
evidence that our local authority does a scheme. Is there some kind of
national one available?

Mel 18-04-2006 06:19 PM

discounted water butts

"Taz" wrote ..
Lots of people keep talking about heavily discounted water butts from
the local authority - even GW are at it now. Yet I can't find any
evidence that our local authority does a scheme. Is there some kind of
national one available?

This doesn't help you with regard to water butts, but if you're looking for
a composter, type in your postcode at this website to find out if your local
authority have discounted composters:
http://www.recyclenow.com/home_composting/index.html

Sacha 18-04-2006 06:21 PM

discounted water butts

Taz wrote:
Lots of people keep talking about heavily discounted water butts from
the local authority - even GW are at it now. Yet I can't find any
evidence that our local authority does a scheme. Is there some kind of
national one available?

Google with this "council water butts"
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Christopher Norton 18-04-2006 09:50 PM

discounted water butts

The message . com
from "Taz" contains these words:

Lots of people keep talking about heavily discounted water butts from
the local authority - even GW are at it now. Yet I can't find any
evidence that our local authority does a scheme. Is there some kind of
national one available?

Anglian water by any chance?

Driest in the country and no water butt offers. Crazy.

cineman 19-04-2006 01:13 AM

discounted water butts

"Taz" wrote in message
ups.com...
Lots of people keep talking about heavily discounted water butts from
the local authority - even GW are at it now. Yet I can't find any
evidence that our local authority does a scheme. Is there some kind of
national one available?

Severn trent water are offering them cheaper than normal (it says here)

http://www.s****er.co.uk/server.php?show=nav.5655

Cineman

cineman 19-04-2006 01:14 AM

discounted water butts