GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   buying seeds online (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/142691-buying-seeds-online.html)

torphinso 19-04-2006 11:14 PM

buying seeds online

Can anyone recommend a good, reliable online seller of seeds? I've seen a few sites but I know nothing about the sellers, the quality of their seed, etc. Specifically I'm looking for Hypoestes seed for the children.

Rupert 20-04-2006 07:41 AM

buying seeds online

--
torphinso

A Google reveals several suppliers all of whom I have dealt with at some
time or other without problems.

MikeCT 20-04-2006 09:37 AM

buying seeds online

I would agree, although a few suppliers do take rather a long time to
deliver the seeds after ordering.

MCT
-------------

michael adams 20-04-2006 09:59 AM

buying seeds online

"MikeCT" wrote in message

I would agree, although a few suppliers do take rather a long time to
deliver the seeds after ordering.

As neither of two of the most reputable firms, Chiltern Seeds
(widest range in the UK ?) and Thomson & Morgan seem to stock
Hypoestes (polka dot plants ) for some reason, there may be
problems with supply and\or availability in any case.

michael adams

MCT

stevej 20-04-2006 12:22 PM

buying seeds online

"Rupert" wrote:
A Google reveals several suppliers all of whom I have dealt with at
some
time or other without problems.

I have used this company, prices and service quite good.
http://www.nickys-nursery.co.uk/seed...-hypericum.htm