GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hubbard squashes (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/14275-hubbard-squashes.html)

Nick Maclaren 08-04-2003 07:56 PM

Hubbard squashes

Why have these gone out of fashion? None of the companies I ordered
seeds from this year had them. I am baffled.

If anyone has some surplus seed, I should be grateful for a few!

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Sacha 08-04-2003 10:21 PM

Hubbard squashes

in article , Nick Maclaren at
wrote on 8/4/03 7:28 pm:

Why have these gone out of fashion? None of the companies I ordered
seeds from this year had them. I am baffled.

If anyone has some surplus seed, I should be grateful for a few!

Well, my goodness, so would I!

--
Sacha (Hubbard)
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

shannie 08-04-2003 11:08 PM

Hubbard squashes

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

Why have these gone out of fashion? None of the companies I ordered
seeds from this year had them. I am baffled.

If anyone has some surplus seed, I should be grateful for a few!

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Nick, I know absolutely nothing about squash, but have found these in an
Irish catalogue online. If they're what your looking for I can try to get
them for you and post them on if you like.

Red (Uchiki) Kuri: A small, orange coloured Hubbard variety. Fruit 1.5kg-
2kg with fine nutty flavour. Stores well (10 seeds). Eur 2.00

Shan