GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   How to plant a Hybrid Tea Rose (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/142992-how-plant-hybrid-tea-rose.html)

tedders 25-04-2006 04:56 PM

How to plant a Hybrid Tea Rose

two weeks ago my partner gave birth to my beautiful daughter and someone has sent her a Pink Hybid Tea Rose (potted) - I've only been gardening a couple of years and learn by my mistakes, which is the way I enjoy it, but I feel I should do this plant justice by asking people in the know (yourselves)
the best place and way to plant... and any tips. This year I'm trying to be organic so I don't want to use loads of sprays....

thanks

Scotia 25-04-2006 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tedders
two weeks ago my partner gave birth to my beautiful daughter and someone has sent her a Pink Hybid Tea Rose (potted) - I've only been gardening a couple of years and learn by my mistakes, which is the way I enjoy it, but I feel I should do this plant justice by asking people in the know (yourselves)
the best place and way to plant... and any tips. This year I'm trying to be organic so I don't want to use loads of sprays....

thanks

Have a look in here it should help;

http://www.thegardenersalmanac.co.uk/Data/Rose.htm