Old 25-04-2006, 05:56 PM
Registered User

Default How to plant a Hybrid Tea Rose

two weeks ago my partner gave birth to my beautiful daughter and someone has sent her a Pink Hybid Tea Rose (potted) - I've only been gardening a couple of years and learn by my mistakes, which is the way I enjoy it, but I feel I should do this plant justice by asking people in the know (yourselves)
the best place and way to plant... and any tips. This year I'm trying to be organic so I don't want to use loads of sprays....

thanks
Old 25-04-2006, 06:29 PM
Registered User

Location: Huddersfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedders
two weeks ago my partner gave birth to my beautiful daughter and someone has sent her a Pink Hybid Tea Rose (potted) - I've only been gardening a couple of years and learn by my mistakes, which is the way I enjoy it, but I feel I should do this plant justice by asking people in the know (yourselves)
the best place and way to plant... and any tips. This year I'm trying to be organic so I don't want to use loads of sprays....

thanks
Have a look in here it should help;

http://www.thegardenersalmanac.co.uk/Data/Rose.htm