GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   UK Lawn advice (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/143066-uk-lawn-advice.html)

camieabz 26-04-2006 08:09 PM

UK Lawn advice

Hallo!

I'm a novice gardener, and I'd appreciate it someone can take a look at my lawn blog (my site needed content), and suggest if I should do anything else?

The blog is most recent addition at the top, so it'll make more sense to start at the bottom. Heh!

I'm wondering if I should consider a second course of weed n feed.

Not sure if posting a link here is considered spam or not. If it is, lemme know and I'll delete it.

Ta.

www.camieabz.co.uk/garden/lawnblog.htm