GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Best pavement for sandy (very!) garden (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/143526-best-pavement-sandy-very-garden.html)

[email protected] 04-05-2006 04:33 PM

Best pavement for sandy (very!) garden

My new villa has a sandy soil around, it is like beach sand very thin
grains with lots of mobility, when the wind blows that takes sand
everywhere.

Part of the plot in planted with lawn, which works very well as a
pavement to that sand. But I cant afford to pland lawn everywhere
(water bill...., water here is scarse).
Please what are your sugestions to pave the rest of the plot (gravel,
cement blocks ???).

Thanks in advance
Para

JennyC 05-05-2006 08:29 AM

Best pavement for sandy (very!) garden

wrote in message
oups.com...
My new villa has a sandy soil around, it is like beach sand very thin
grains with lots of mobility, when the wind blows that takes sand
everywhere.

Part of the plot in planted with lawn, which works very well as a
pavement to that sand. But I cant afford to pland lawn everywhere
(water bill...., water here is scarse).
Please what are your sugestions to pave the rest of the plot (gravel,
cement blocks ???).
Thanks in advance
Para

Wherebouts are you Para?