GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   ID Please? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/143638-id-please.html)

louisxiv 07-05-2006 12:26 PM

ID Please?

Hi

Can anyone tell me what this is (apologies for bad pic)? It has small pink
bell-shaped flowers.

http://i2.tinypic.com/xduoly.jpg

I know it's probably the most common plant on earth but it's bugging me and
I can't ID it on any of the websites i've found! It's growing wild around 9'
tall behind my garden fence on the street side.

thanks

xiv

Brian 07-05-2006 01:24 PM

ID Please?

"louisxiv" wrote in message
Hi

Can anyone tell me what this is (apologies for bad pic)? It has small pink
bell-shaped flowers.

http://i2.tinypic.com/xduoly.jpg

I know it's probably the most common plant on earth but it's bugging me

and
I can't ID it on any of the websites i've found! It's growing wild around

9'
tall behind my garden fence on the street side.

thanks

xiv
~~~~~~~~~

Looks like Ribes ~ flowering currant. Google will give an image for
comparison.
Best Wishes Brian.