GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Tomato query (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/14364-tomato-query.html)

Therefore 09-04-2003 06:32 PM

Tomato query

Hello; back in the early 1960s I grew a tomato called "Ware Cross" which
was quite a good cropper and also good to eat. I have searched for some
years now to find seed of this variety without success any ideas anyone.

Leslie

Roberto 10-04-2003 09:46 PM

Tomato query

There is a company around now called Just Tomatoes or something like that
but I can't find them on the internet, perhaps they are in the gardening
adverts in magazines

Robert from the English Riviera
http://www.nochex.com/payme.asap?ema...btinternet.com

Therefore wrote:
: Hello; back in the early 1960s I grew a tomato called "Ware Cross"
: which was quite a good cropper and also good to eat. I have searched
: for some years now to find seed of this variety without success any
: ideas anyone.
:
: Leslie

Sacha 10-04-2003 10:20 PM

Tomato query

in article , Therefore at
wrote on 9/4/03 6:30 pm:

Hello; back in the early 1960s I grew a tomato called "Ware Cross" which
was quite a good cropper and also good to eat. I have searched for some
years now to find seed of this variety without success any ideas anyone.

Look up Totally Tomatoes on the web. i think they're allied to Suttons'
Seeds. They have a large range of tomato seeds available. You could also
try the Henry Doubleday people for heritage plants, perhaps.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk