GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   pelargoniums (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/143682-pelargoniums.html)

solaara 08-05-2006 02:32 PM

pelargoniums

why do my pelargonium leaves start to go yellow at the edges when I've potted them up for a couple of weeks?

Sacha 09-05-2006 07:55 AM

pelargoniums

solaara wrote:
why do my pelargonium leaves start to go yellow at the edges when I've
potted them up for a couple of weeks?

Too much water, not enough drainage?
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Charlie Pridham 09-05-2006 08:48 AM

pelargoniums

"Sacha" wrote in message
oups.com...

solaara wrote:
why do my pelargonium leaves start to go yellow at the edges when I've
potted them up for a couple of weeks?

Too much water, not enough drainage?
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

and it can depend on what you have potted them up with! my moneys on Sacha's
suggestion though.

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk