GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Best Mower for grass runway? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/143907-best-mower-grass-runway.html)

Bertie Doe 11-05-2006 09:15 PM

Best Mower for grass runway?

http://www.flyingthingz.com/videos.html

BD

Sue 12-05-2006 03:16 PM

Best Mower for grass runway?

That is unbelievabable!!!!!

My husband and son will go crazy with envy when they see this.

The original Fly-mo.

Sue W.

--
Derby, England.

Don't try to email me using "REPLY" as the email address is NoSpam. Our
email address is "thewoodies2 at ntlworld dot com"

Bertie Doe 12-05-2006 04:12 PM

Best Mower for grass runway?

"Sue" wrote in message
That is unbelievabable!!!!!

My husband and son will go crazy with envy when they see this.

The original Fly-mo.

Sue W.

The problem is this, you pay for it, THEN they quote you a shipping charge
to the UK.
Hmm ...think I'll stick to terra firma.

Bertie