GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What is this beastie? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/144014-what-beastie.html)

Small Red Robin 13-05-2006 03:28 PM

What is this beastie?

Someone has posted a question and picture of beastie here, but no one
has offered any ideas yet on what it is. I have no idea, so I wondered
if you all could help...?

http://www.flickr.com/groups/british...7594126864458/

Many thanks.

La Puce 13-05-2006 11:10 PM

What is this beastie?

Small Red Robin wrote:
Someone has posted a question and picture of beastie here, but no one
has offered any ideas yet on what it is. I have no idea, so I wondered
if you all could help...?
http://www.flickr.com/groups/british...7594126864458/

Looks like a moth but couldn't tell you which one. Also is this a lilly
the 'fellow' is wondering around in? If it is REMOVE IT NOW!!!! ;o)

Russel Sprout 14-05-2006 10:47 AM

What is this beastie?

"La Puce" wrote in message
oups.com...

Small Red Robin wrote:
Someone has posted a question and picture of beastie here, but no one
has offered any ideas yet on what it is. I have no idea, so I wondered
if you all could help...?
http://www.flickr.com/groups/british...7594126864458/

Looks like a moth but couldn't tell you which one. Also is this a lilly
the 'fellow' is wondering around in? If it is REMOVE IT NOW!!!! ;o)

Yellow Underwing, I think.

La Puce 14-05-2006 11:11 AM

What is this beastie?

Russel Sprout wrote:
Yellow Underwing, I think.

Just checked and you are absolutely right! Tasting looking grub isn't
it, if you're a bird ;o)

Small Red Robin 14-05-2006 02:47 PM

What is this beastie?

Thanks for the help!