GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Continental Fence Panel Supplier - East Yorkshire (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/14438-continental-fence-panel-supplier-east-yorkshire.html)

TheScullster 10-04-2003 11:08 AM

Continental Fence Panel Supplier - East Yorkshire

I am looking for a fence panel supplier around Hull who stocks Nordic
Lattice type panels (also known as Continental).
These have lattice construction at 45 degrees and are a bit more - dare I
say interesting looking - than the standard larch lap stuff.
Seen these on a number of web sites, but all suppliers say they don't have
outlets around Hull.

Does anyone know of supplier who can deliver this type of panel in the Hull
area ?

TIA

Phil

Chris French and Helen Johnson 10-04-2003 11:20 PM

Continental Fence Panel Supplier - East Yorkshire

In message , TheScullster
writes
I am looking for a fence panel supplier around Hull who stocks Nordic
Lattice type panels (also known as Continental).
These have lattice construction at 45 degrees and are a bit more - dare I
say interesting looking - than the standard larch lap stuff.
Seen these on a number of web sites, but all suppliers say they don't have
outlets around Hull.

Does anyone know of supplier who can deliver this type of panel in the Hull
area ?

Our Neighbour has something that sounds a bit like that.

The panels they have the lattice as 4 degrees as you describe, with a
'v' shaped open lattice bit in the middle in the top half.

I've seen them around in a few suppliers in the Leeds area, or something
very similar so seem to be reasonably common, have you tried just
ringing round fencing suppliers in the area?

ISTR seeing them in one of the DIY shed s as well, probably Homebase.
--
Chris French and Helen Johnson, Leeds
urg Suppliers and References FAQ:

TheScullster 11-04-2003 08:44 AM

Continental Fence Panel Supplier - East Yorkshire

Chris

Yes I've tried numerous local sheds and suppliers.
The type I am looking for are similar to those you describe, but without the
open section at the top.
I've seen them on web sites, but the only supplier I've found imports them
and is out of stock and in any case doesn't have suppliers around Hull.

I am only looking to buy one panel initially, so to pay delivery from
outside the area would make this a costly option.

Phil

Chris French and Helen Johnson 11-04-2003 09:56 AM

Continental Fence Panel Supplier - East Yorkshire

In message , TheScullster
writes
Chris

Yes I've tried numerous local sheds and suppliers.

Ah.........

The type I am looking for are similar to those you describe, but without the
open section at the top.
I've seen them on web sites, but the only supplier I've found imports them
and is out of stock and in any case doesn't have suppliers around Hull.

Is there a Focus DIY store anyway near?

I just received a Focus-DIY catalogue through the door. They look like
they may have something like that the picture doesn't show a full panel
though.

It's called an Oslo Screen, 1.8m high with a slightly curved top. Code
number in the catalogue: 408781

TheScullster 11-04-2003 03:56 PM

Continental Fence Panel Supplier - East Yorkshire

Chris

Yes our local focus do supply these but, guess what, none in stock and £20
delivery!
Thanks anyway I'll keep trying

Phil

nigel kenning 14-07-2005 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheScullster
I am looking for a fence panel supplier around Hull who stocks Nordic
Lattice type panels (also known as Continental).
These have lattice construction at 45 degrees and are a bit more - dare I
say interesting looking - than the standard larch lap stuff.
Seen these on a number of web sites, but all suppliers say they don't have
outlets around Hull.

Does anyone know of supplier who can deliver this type of panel in the Hull
area ?

TIA

Phil

Yes try Kennings Fencing at Goole - ask for nigel - they have them in - do free delivery and are under £30 !!!! - 01405 720127

nigel kenning 14-07-2005 10:18 PM

[quote=nigel kenning]
Yes !! - the v window panels you are looking for are avalable at Kennings decking and Fencing supplies at Goole East Yorkshire - ask for nigel - they have them in - do free delivery and are under £30 !!!! - 01405 720127