GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Primula Cockburniana (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/14440-primula-cockburniana.html)

Alison 10-04-2003 11:32 AM

Primula Cockburniana

Has anyone *ever* had any luck growing the above from seed???? I am now on
my fourth try and still no signs two months later. Other primulas grow fine
for me (if a little slow) so what's the magical secret to this strain?

TIA
--A

Janet Galpin and Oliver Patterson 11-04-2003 04:24 PM

Primula Cockburniana

The message
from "Alison" o.uk
contains these words:

Has anyone *ever* had any luck growing the above from seed????

No, but I bought a plant once for someone else and then found out it is
reputedly short-lived - usually lasts only one season, I believe. Others
may have other experiences.

Janet G