GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [email protected] (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/14468-davepoole%40ilsham-demon-co-uk.html)

Sacha 10-04-2003 05:32 PM

[email protected]

Just a line to say sorry I didn't see you when you were last over. A Mac
Man was trying to make this blasted machine behave itself and I didn't dare
miss a thing!
Could you re-send me that pic of the Aloe - one of my probs was that I can't
print when in System X but can now I'm in Sys 9!
Hope you're both well.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Sacha 10-04-2003 05:57 PM

[email protected]

in article , Sacha at
wrote on 10/4/03 5:23 pm:

Just a line to say sorry I didn't see you when you were last over. A Mac
Man was trying to make this blasted machine behave itself and I didn't dare
miss a thing!
Could you re-send me that pic of the Aloe - one of my probs was that I can't
print when in System X but can now I'm in Sys 9!
Hope you're both well.

Well, I don't know how I did that - sorry. I'll re-send it as an email this
time!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk