GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   what is it? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/145266-what.html)

ron 21-05-2006 07:39 PM

what is it?

Hi I have this plant in a container which fell over a few weeks ago and got
damaged. It has been like this for a while. What is the plant called and
will it recover? Or should I get rid of it?

Thanks Ron
http://i4.tinypic.com/10cn2fl.jpg
http://i4.tinypic.com/10cn7t2.jpg

La Puce 21-05-2006 09:22 PM

what is it?

ron wrote:
Hi I have this plant in a container which fell over a few weeks ago and got
damaged. It has been like this for a while. What is the plant called and
will it recover? Or should I get rid of it?
Thanks Ron
http://i4.tinypic.com/10cn2fl.jpg
http://i4.tinypic.com/10cn7t2.jpg

Looks like a yucca gloriosa. Perhaps it needs a bigger pot, nice new
compost and a bit of tlc :o)