GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Plants on the web (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/14539-plants-web.html)

Dave Henson 11-04-2003 08:32 AM

Plants on the web

Does anyone know of a good web site for finding plants? I'm thinking of
something where you can select from a range of criteria such as size, flower
colour, shade preferences, evergreen/deciduous etc etc. and where it will
then give you a list of suitable plants matching those criteria.

Thanks,
Dave Henson.

Rufus 11-04-2003 01:32 PM

Plants on the web

"Dave Henson" wrote in a message:
Does anyone know of a good web site for finding plants?

--------------------------
Dave, try the RHS's 'Plant Finder' @
www.rhs.org.uk/rhsplantfinder/plantfinder.asp
A database of 70,000 plants with a full list of nurseries. It has served me
well.

Rufus

JennyC 11-04-2003 06:08 PM

Plants on the web

"Dave Henson" wrote in message
Does anyone know of a good web site for finding plants? I'm thinking

of
something where you can select from a range of criteria such as

size, flower
colour, shade preferences, evergreen/deciduous etc etc. and where it

will
then give you a list of suitable plants matching those criteria.

Thanks,
Dave Henson.

Try
http://www.cgf.net/search.html