GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Steve's Allotment Diary (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/145501-steves-allotment-diary.html)

PLOTTY 26-05-2006 10:04 PM

Steve's Allotment Diary

Hello all, just to let you know that I have posted this weeks update to my website, sorry about the lack of postings on the forum but as you know it's a really busy time on the allotments at the moment hopefuly I will have more time soon, thanks Steve.

http://www.myallotments.blogspot.com

sam 27-05-2006 07:43 PM

Steve's Allotment Diary

PLOTTY wrote:
Hello all, just to let you know that I have posted this weeks update to
my website, sorry about the lack of postings on the forum but as you
know it's a really busy time on the allotments at the moment hopefuly I
will have more time soon, thanks Steve.

http://www.myallotments.blogspot.com

It is nothing short of a masterpiece, Plotty,and what's more
considerable computer expertise to present as you have.

Paul Corfield 27-05-2006 10:36 PM

Steve's Allotment Diary

On Fri, 26 May 2006 21:04:05 +0000, PLOTTY
wrote:

Hello all, just to let you know that I have posted this weeks update to
my website, sorry about the lack of postings on the forum but as you
know it's a really busy time on the allotments at the moment hopefuly I
will have more time soon, thanks Steve.

http://www.myallotments.blogspot.com

How many hours a week does it take to get an allotment that is that
immaculate? It looks astounding - not like any allotment I've ever seen
or worked on.
--
Paul C