GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What's eating our rhubarb?? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/145574-re-whats-eating-our-rhubarb.html)

Mike 28-05-2006 03:52 PM

What's eating our rhubarb??

arrandragons

:-))

I like it ;-))

Mike

www.rnshipmates.co.uk
International Festival of the Sea 28th June - 1st July 2007

Mike 28-05-2006 04:35 PM

What's eating our rhubarb??

Dragons on the Isle of Arran?

Well bless me, I would 'never' have guessed it ;-)))))

Mike

www.rnshipmates.co.uk
International Festival of the Sea 28th June - 1st July 2007

"SusieThompson" wrote in message
In message , Mike
writes
arrandragons

:-))

I like it ;-))

Mike

Guess who lives on the Isle of Arran and makes dragons?!? :-))))))))
Susie

to reply change "deadspam.com" to "arrandragons.co.uk"
--
Susie Thompson, Arran Dragons
"It does not do to leave a dragon out of your calculations, if you live

near
him." JRR Tolkein, The Hobbit.