GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   new uk pond forum looking for members (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/145605-new-uk-pond-forum-looking-members.html)

webmaster 29-05-2006 07:22 AM

new uk pond forum looking for members

http://www.pond.t-hill.com/

Broadback 29-05-2006 08:20 AM

new uk pond forum looking for members

webmaster wrote:
http://www.pond.t-hill.com/

One post is fine, 2 a bit much, lets hope there are no more repeats,
this is not the radish society.

BoyPete 30-05-2006 08:44 AM

new uk pond forum looking for members

Janet Baraclough wrote:
The message
from Broadback contains these words:

webmaster wrote:
http://www.pond.t-hill.com/

One post is fine, 2 a bit much, lets hope there are no more repeats,
this is not the radish society.

There have been an unusually high number of "visit this new
site/forum/group" posts to urg lately, and we are still being
targeted by a lot of troll garbage as well.

I've visited and joined. Not much activity cos it's new, but hopefully will
improve. Being a web based forum, it shouldn't suffer the troll probs that
usenet pond groups are having atm.

In the current circumstances it's prudent to be quite sure your virus
protection is watertight, before visiting urls recommended by
strangers.

Wise advice.

--
uk.people.silversurfers London meet 2006
http://www.blackberrymoon.co.uk/meet2006/meet2006