GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Citrus Care (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/145643-citrus-care.html)

Saxman 29-05-2006 05:36 PM

Citrus Care

Is there a website where I can gain some information on care of lemon
trees?

The one I have is hardy, but is situated in the conservatory. Although it
is thriving with new growth and some decent sized green lemons, I do get
some leaf curl and leaf drop. Is this normal?

Also, how much should I prune and when? Should I be ambitious with
pruning?

When do the lemons ripen in the UK, if at all?

I do give the tree winter and summer feed for citrus trees.

Chris S 30-05-2006 03:33 PM

Citrus Care

"Saxman" wrote in message
Is there a website where I can gain some information on care of lemon
trees?

The one I have is hardy, but is situated in the conservatory. Although it
is thriving with new growth and some decent sized green lemons, I do get
some leaf curl and leaf drop. Is this normal?

Also, how much should I prune and when? Should I be ambitious with
pruning?

When do the lemons ripen in the UK, if at all?

I do give the tree winter and summer feed for citrus trees.

Hi - the site below should tell you all you need to know

http://www.citruscentre.co.uk/

Chris S

Saxman 30-05-2006 04:55 PM

Citrus Care