GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Citrus medica (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/145645-citrus-medica.html)

Sacha Hubbard 29-05-2006 06:09 PM

Citrus medica

I have 3 seeds of Citrus medica which I can spare to 3 people who are
interested - one each to the first 3 to email me at

This is not the 'Buddha's Hand' variety, more the 'not quite rugby ball sized
fruit' variety and it will need to be grown in a conservatory.
Ours fruited recently and ripened nicely and then some sweet little
ankle-biter 'just touched it' for some reason best known to itself and the
fruit fell off! Several gin and tonics later............... ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk