GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Barnsdale - slightly OT (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/145979-barnsdale-slightly-ot.html)

June Hughes 05-06-2006 06:57 AM

Barnsdale - slightly OT

I spent a lovely morning at Barnsdale on Saturday. It is well worth
seeing and held a lot of memories of Geoff Hamilton. If anyone finds
him/herself in the Rutland area, I would urge them to set aside some
time to pay a visit. Plans for all the small gardens are on sale in
their shop at a very reasonable price and they are very happy to give
advice and details of suppliers. It will be even better in a few weeks'
time when everything is in bloom.
--
June Hughes

La Puce 05-06-2006 03:21 PM

Barnsdale - slightly OT

June Hughes wrote:
I spent a lovely morning at Barnsdale on Saturday. It is well worth
seeing and held a lot of memories of Geoff Hamilton. If anyone finds
him/herself in the Rutland area, I would urge them to set aside some
time to pay a visit. Plans for all the small gardens are on sale in
their shop at a very reasonable price and they are very happy to give
advice and details of suppliers. It will be even better in a few weeks'
time when everything is in bloom.

How lovely! The Arstisan's cottage garden and the allotments will be
just fabulous in a few weeks indeed! :o)