Old 05-06-2006, 12:06 PM
Registered User

Default Tarmac disposal

I am in Berkshire and have recently broken up my front drive. I have paid for 3 skips recently and am loathe to have to get another one in to dispose of this. Someone suggested that it might be good for use as hardcore and that I might be able to get some interest in a free collection. Do you agree and if so how do I best go about doing this?

Thanks

Mark
Old 05-06-2006, 04:43 PM
Registered User

I've no idea how useful it would be, but I know that folk on my local FreeCycle network often ask for and advertise hardcore.

You can join a local mailing list where people send emails listing their items which they are considering disposing of, and make them available free of charge. The key intention is to reduce landfill by passing on things to others who can use them.

You can find out local group he
http://www.freecycle.org/display.php...ited%20Kingdom

Old 05-06-2006, 08:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
serialthrilla

muellered_2000 wrote in
:

I am in Berkshire and have recently broken up my front drive. I have
paid for 3 skips recently and am loathe to have to get another one in
to dispose of this. Someone suggested that it might be good for use as
hardcore and that I might be able to get some interest in a free
collection. Do you agree and if so how do I best go about doing this?

Thanks

Mark

Try your local freecycle group

http://www.freecycle.org/display.php...ited%20Kingdom
Old 05-06-2006, 10:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)

"tafkam" wrote in message

I've no idea how useful it would be, but I know that folk on my local
FreeCycle network often ask for and advertise hardcore.

Sounds interesting.
Is it legal?

http://tinyurl.com/7q82r

--