GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pictures (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/14611-pictures.html)

Stephen G 11-04-2003 11:08 PM

Pictures

Thank you to those who sent pictures of their favourite plants and garden.

These can be found at:
http://uk.geocities.com/gardeningforpleasureuk/

If you would like a picture of your garden or a plant you are proud of
placing on the site e mail the picture to:

No catch's I'm just doing this for fun and I like looking at plants and
gardens.

Stephen

ev 12-04-2003 08:20 AM

Pictures

"Stephen G" wrote in message
Thank you to those who sent pictures of their favourite plants and garden.

These can be found at:
http://uk.geocities.com/gardeningforpleasureuk/

Nice pics, but irritating ad.

Bart Bailey 12-04-2003 08:20 AM

Pictures

On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 18:31:46 +0100, "Stephen G"
wrote:

Thank you to those who sent pictures of their favourite plants and garden.

These can be found at:
http://uk.geocities.com/gardeningforpleasureuk/

If you would like a picture of your garden or a plant you are proud of
placing on the site e mail the picture to:

No catch's I'm just doing this for fun and I like looking at plants and
gardens.

Stephen

Hi Steve;

I live in an inner city neighborhood, quite a contrast to my roots in
the rural southeast, and although I currently don't have gardening land
at my immediate disposal, I enjoy the many horticultural delights in
some of our city parks. This isn't UK, but botanical nevertheless, and
maybe some might enjoy the photos:
http://www.sannet.gov/park-and-recre...ens/tour.shtml

Bart

dave @ stejonda 12-04-2003 09:08 AM

Pictures

In message , ev
writes

"Stephen G" wrote in message
Thank you to those who sent pictures of their favourite plants and garden.

These can be found at:
http://uk.geocities.com/gardeningforpleasureuk/

Nice pics, but irritating ad.

my firewall doesn't let me see ads and my host file prevent sites like
tradedoubler from displaying too :)

--
dave @ stejonda

October 7 Bush Iraq Speech Analysis http://www.accuracy.org/bush/