GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Plants and water information (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/146239-plants-water-information.html)

Broadback 09-06-2006 09:07 AM

Plants and water information

I suspect that many of you will know this, but I did not. As we are
going through a dry spell I started looking at longer term weather
forecasts by the Met Office. As happens when surfing one thing led to
another and I ended up he
http://www.rhs.org.uk/advice/profiles0406/water.asp
I found it most informative, especially further down the page where it
explains how plants get their water. As I said I realise that many, if
not most, of you will think "Grandmother and eggs", however for the more
ignorant of us I thought it worth posting.