GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Eucalyptus trees: how best to trim? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/146258-eucalyptus-trees-how-best-trim.html)

Nigel Molesworth 09-06-2006 05:59 PM

Eucalyptus trees: how best to trim?

Our (huge) Eucalyptus tree needs trimming.

Has anyone got suggests as to how it should be done?

--
Nigel M

Janet Baraclough 09-06-2006 07:25 PM

Eucalyptus trees: how best to trim?

The message
from Nigel Molesworth contains these words:

Our (huge) Eucalyptus tree needs trimming.

Has anyone got suggests as to how it should be done?

Right down to the ground using a sharp toothed instrument.

Janet

--
Isle of Arran Open Gardens weekend 21,22,23 July 2006
5 UKP three-day adult ticket (funds go to island charities) buys entry

dave or stella @ stejonda 09-06-2006 08:02 PM

Eucalyptus trees: how best to trim?

In message , Janet Baraclough
writes
The message
from Nigel Molesworth contains these words:

Our (huge) Eucalyptus tree needs trimming.

Has anyone got suggests as to how it should be done?

Right down to the ground using a sharp toothed instrument.

Alternatively... take a look at the In Depth Guide & FAQs at
http://www.eucalyptus.co.uk/

dave or stella @ stejonda