GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Big Dig BBC 2 10 am (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/146341-big-dig-bbc-2-10-am.html)

Robert 11-06-2006 01:23 PM

Big Dig BBC 2 10 am

Expect this has been on before on the newsgroup and I missed it but it's
back, the programme that everybody watched that had no ratings lol

shazzbat 11-06-2006 07:26 PM

Big Dig BBC 2 10 am

"Robert" wrote in message
Expect this has been on before on the newsgroup and I missed it but it's
back, the programme that everybody watched that had no ratings lol

Bugger, I missed it, they sneaked it in under the radar, no?

Steve

Robert 11-06-2006 08:08 PM

Big Dig BBC 2 10 am

"shazzbat" wrote in message
:
: "Robert" wrote in message
: ...
: Expect this has been on before on the newsgroup and I missed it but it's
: back, the programme that everybody watched that had no ratings lol
:
:
: Bugger, I missed it, they sneaked it in under the radar, no?
:
: Steve

I think so, don't want too many people to watch or they have no excuse to
pull it again lol