GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pictures (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/146503-pictures.html)

Redman 15-06-2006 09:09 AM

Pictures

Is there any forums where I could upload a picture of a tomato plant that
has a serious problem, being a newbie to gardening I haven't a clue what's
causing it so hope someone out there can help and as they say, a picture
speaks a thousand words.

TIA

Redman

shazzbat 15-06-2006 10:53 AM

Pictures

"Redman" wrote in message
Is there any forums where I could upload a picture of a tomato plant that
has a serious problem, being a newbie to gardening I haven't a clue what's
causing it so hope someone out there can help and as they say, a picture
speaks a thousand words.

TIA

Redman

Most ISPs allow you some webspace, you could put your pic there and post a
link to it, or you could post to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens, and again
post a link here.

Steve

Redman 15-06-2006 12:05 PM

Pictures

"shazzbat" wrote in message

"Redman" wrote in message
Is there any forums where I could upload a picture of a tomato plant

that
has a serious problem, being a newbie to gardening I haven't a clue

what's
causing it so hope someone out there can help and as they say, a picture
speaks a thousand words.

TIA

Redman

Most ISPs allow you some webspace, you could put your pic there and post a
link to it, or you could post to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens, and again
post a link here.

Steve

Thanks m8. The binaries ng looks the best bet, didn't know they had one on
my ISP. I'll up the picture and any experts can let me know if they know
what's causing the problem.

Thanks

Redman

shazzbat 15-06-2006 07:18 PM

Pictures

"Redman" wrote in message

"shazzbat" wrote in message

"Redman" wrote in message
Is there any forums where I could upload a picture of a tomato plant

that
has a serious problem, being a newbie to gardening I haven't a clue

what's
causing it so hope someone out there can help and as they say, a
picture
speaks a thousand words.

TIA

Redman

Most ISPs allow you some webspace, you could put your pic there and post
link to it, or you could post to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens, and again
post a link here.

Steve

Thanks m8. The binaries ng looks the best bet, didn't know they had one on
my ISP. I'll up the picture and any experts can let me know if they know
what's causing the problem.

I'm not an expert, but I can tell you the problem is it's out of focus.

Steve

Redman 15-06-2006 08:43 PM

Pictures

"shazzbat" wrote in message

"Redman" wrote in message

"shazzbat" wrote in message

"Redman" wrote in message
[...]

I know that, I was trying to get as close to the leaf as possible, I've now
got another picture and it's only about 10Kb in size and I'll upload that

Redman