Old 15-06-2006, 09:00 PM
Registered User

Cool diseased tree help

hi all
my father in law has a really cracking tree at the bottom of his garden, and besides not knowing what it is (help there too maybe), it has acquired a stickyish white fungus like growth on the leaves, the trunk looks ok . i have put some photos on my website at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/whytony/
just go to the site, click on join, and the photos are in the photo album, click on them to enlarge.
any help would be most appreciated
Old 16-06-2006, 12:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Phil L

Default diseased tree help

whytony wrote:
hi all
my father in law has a really cracking tree at the bottom of his
garden, and besides not knowing what it is (help there too maybe), it
has acquired a stickyish white fungus like growth on the leaves, the
trunk looks ok . i have put some photos on my website at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/whytony/
just go to the site, click on join, and the photos are in the photo
album, click on them to enlarge.
any help would be most appreciated

No ones going to join a website in order to help someone, if you want people
to see the trees, post them to a freehosting website, try tinypic.com

HTH