GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   House Plants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/146705-house-plants.html)

peaker 19-06-2006 02:24 PM

House Plants

hello i was wondering if their is anybody on this forum that lives in leicestershire and is interested in house plants , that i could ask a few questions too ?

Regards peaker

Bob Hobden 19-06-2006 04:28 PM

House Plants

"peaker" wrote
hello i was wondering if their is anybody on this forum that lives in
leicestershire and is interested in house plants , that i could ask a
few questions too ?

This is a newsgroup not a forum, do a search on that word.
You just ask away and someone will respond. :-)

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

JennyC 19-06-2006 05:02 PM

House Plants

"peaker" wrote in message

hello i was wondering if their is anybody on this forum that lives in
leicestershire and is interested in house plants , that i could ask a
few questions too ?

Regards peaker

Why does the person need to be in Leicestershire?
Surely that's the point of newsgroups :~)
Jenny

Redman 19-06-2006 05:51 PM

House Plants

"peaker" wrote in message

hello i was wondering if their is anybody on this forum that lives in
leicestershire and is interested in house plants , that i could ask a
few questions too ?

Regards peaker

--
peaker

No need for them to live round your way UNLESS you want a one to one face
off. Just ask away and if anyone can offer assistance then they will.

Redman

Phil L 19-06-2006 10:15 PM

House Plants

peaker wrote:
hello i was wondering if their is anybody on this forum that lives in
leicestershire and is interested in house plants , that i could ask a
few questions too ?

Regards peaker

I live in Leicestershire!
I like houseplants!
but I'm afraid I'm not answering questions at the moment.