GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   at last peppers are producing fruits (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/146722-last-peppers-producing-fruits.html)

Gardening_Convert 19-06-2006 12:09 PM

at last peppers are producing fruits

I have had problems with my roasting peppers which are in pots in the
conservatory not producing fruits. The flowers were forming and then
just dying and the whole flowering stem dropping off.

Now I have discovered that it needs to be misted regularly both the
compost and the plant(inc flowers) and heh presto lovely little fruits
have been forming.

Shame I didn't realise to start with as I lost about 4-5 flowers ,
still it's all a very good learning curve :)