GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Have I asked this before? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/146831-have-i-asked-before.html)

Alan Holmes 21-06-2006 02:27 PM

Have I asked this before?

I'm growing tomatoes in the greenhouse in pots filled with stuff from
growbags, and the fruit is begining to set.

Should I be feeding them, and if so, what with?

Alan

NC 21-06-2006 02:31 PM

Have I asked this before?

Alan Holmes wrote:
I'm growing tomatoes in the greenhouse in pots filled with stuff from
growbags, and the fruit is begining to set.

Should I be feeding them, and if so, what with?

Alan

basic tomato feed - tomatorite (sp?!) or similar.

La Puce 21-06-2006 08:15 PM

Have I asked this before?

NC wrote:
basic tomato feed - tomatorite (sp?!) or similar.

I am trying Vitax seaweed organic liquid this year. I have never
bothered feeding my tomatoes before - I've always been happy until last
year, such a miserable crop and so many green ones.