GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Weight of concrete block (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/146903-weight-concrete-block.html)

Mary Fisher 25-06-2006 10:53 PM

Weight of concrete block

"BoyPete" wrote in message

Called Hyacinth? :)

From someone with such a contrived e-name that's rich!

ßôyþëtë

BoyPete 26-06-2006 01:05 PM

Weight of concrete block

Mary Fisher wrote:
"BoyPete" wrote in message

Called Hyacinth? :)

From someone with such a contrived e-name that's rich!

ßôyþëtë

It's actually the name if a fishing boat ;)
--
ßôyþëtë

Mary Fisher 26-06-2006 03:20 PM

Weight of concrete block

"BoyPete" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:
"BoyPete" wrote in message

Called Hyacinth? :)

From someone with such a contrived e-name that's rich!

ßôyþëtë

It's actually the name if a fishing boat ;)

If a fishing boat what?

--
ßôyþëtë

BoyPete 26-06-2006 05:45 PM

Weight of concrete block

Mary Fisher wrote:
"BoyPete" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:
"BoyPete" wrote in message

Called Hyacinth? :)

From someone with such a contrived e-name that's rich!

ßôyþëtë

It's actually the name if a fishing boat ;)

If a fishing boat what?

--
ßôyþëtë

Oooops.........anyone want a secondhand spellchecker?
When I first ventured onto the internet, I decided I wanted a nick. On
holiday in the West country, I saw a fishing boat called Boypete. Thats been
my nick ever since.
Pete

Mary Fisher 26-06-2006 06:01 PM

Weight of concrete block

"BoyPete" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:
"BoyPete" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:
"BoyPete" wrote in message

Called Hyacinth? :)

From someone with such a contrived e-name that's rich!

ßôyþëtë

It's actually the name if a fishing boat ;)

If a fishing boat what?

--
ßôyþëtë

Oooops.........anyone want a secondhand spellchecker?
When I first ventured onto the internet, I decided I wanted a nick. On
holiday in the West country, I saw a fishing boat called Boypete. Thats
been my nick ever since.

"It's not what you say it's the way hat you say it"

That's the Hyacinth link.

Nick Maclaren 26-06-2006 06:38 PM

Weight of concrete block

In article ,
"BoyPete" writes:

| When I first ventured onto the internet, I decided I wanted a nick. On
| holiday in the West country, I saw a fishing boat called Boypete. Thats been
| my nick ever since.

It was clearly a buckette owned by someone called Hyacinth and moored to
a concrete block.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.