GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   topiary shears (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/146925-topiary-shears.html)

sally H 23-06-2006 09:09 AM

topiary shears

My husband says he would like some topiary shears for his birthday. Does
anyone have any recommendations please?

Thanks.

Vivek.M 23-06-2006 10:41 AM

topiary shears

You could check out:
http://images.google.co.in/images?q=...=Search+Images
or ebay
http://search.ebay.com/topiary-shears_W0QQfromZR40

Google images had some UK sites, so perhaps you could mail order.

Mr Rotavator 23-06-2006 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sally H
My husband says he would like some topiary shears for his birthday. Does
anyone have any recommendations please?

Thanks.

Hi, Sally H

In the absence of being able to describe them accurately I enclose this link: http://www.twowests.co.uk/TwoWestsSite/product/TOTS.htm

I've had a pair like this for many years and they have always given me good service.

Good luck, whatever you decide.

sally H 24-06-2006 08:44 AM

topiary shears

link: http://tinyurl.com/hp5v3

--
Mr Rotavator

Thanks, I've found some B&B ones at Amazon for under £25 so I'll order
those.