GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   wildflower plugs (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/146974-wildflower-plugs.html)

Kate Morgan 24-06-2006 09:16 AM

wildflower plugs

Can anyone recommend a supplier of wild flower plugs, I have Googled and
there does seem to be quite a few to choose from but I do like personal
recommendation. Much cheaper to grow from seed but I need a fast result.

kate

Sally Thompson 28-06-2006 12:30 AM

wildflower plugs

On Sat, 24 Jun 2006 09:16:55 +0100, Kate Morgan wrote
(in article ):

Can anyone recommend a supplier of wild flower plugs, I have Googled and
there does seem to be quite a few to choose from but I do like personal
recommendation. Much cheaper to grow from seed but I need a fast result.

Not a personal recommendation because we haven't bought from them yet
although we do intend to, but Landlife Wildflowers based near Liverpool do
them: http://www.wildflower.org.uk

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Whitton Open Gardens weekend 1st & 2nd July; enjoy the conservation

Kate Morgan 28-06-2006 04:19 PM

wildflower plugs

Not a personal recommendation because we haven't bought from them yet
although we do intend to, but Landlife Wildflowers based near Liverpool do
them: http://www.wildflower.org.uk

Thankyou Sally,that looks an interesting site

kate