GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   little white round eggs found ?? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/146976-little-white-round-eggs-found.html)

Gardening_Convert 24-06-2006 02:12 PM

little white round eggs found ??

I just harvesting my Rocket crop from the large plastic tub they were
in , a bit meagre but never mind :(

anyway in the earth I found a cluster of little round white eggs
probablt about a millimetre in diameter , anybody know what these are ?

Is it good or bad ?

My fear were that they were vine weaval eggs ??

Stewart Robert Hinsley 24-06-2006 02:51 PM

little white round eggs found ??

In message . com,
Gardening_Convert writes
I just harvesting my Rocket crop from the large plastic tub they were
in , a bit meagre but never mind :(

anyway in the earth I found a cluster of little round white eggs
probablt about a millimetre in diameter , anybody know what these are ?

Is it good or bad ?

My fear were that they were vine weaval eggs ??

Quite possible slug or snail eggs.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley