GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Jack-go-to-bed-at-noon (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/147082-jack-go-bed-noon.html)

Northern Girl 26-06-2006 10:17 PM

Jack-go-to-bed-at-noon

Where can I purchase a Goatsbeard (Jack-go-to-bed-at-noon) plant ?

I already have one growing, but I can't get the seeds to grow.

Photo's at
www.photobox.co.uk/album/3348451

Northern Girl

Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) 26-06-2006 10:45 PM

Jack-go-to-bed-at-noon

"Northern Girl" wrote in message
oups.com...
Where can I purchase a Goatsbeard (Jack-go-to-bed-at-noon) plant ?

I already have one growing, but I can't get the seeds to grow.

Photo's at
www.photobox.co.uk/album/3348451

Northern Girl

Here is one place that sells em
http://www.naturescape.co.uk/acatalog/g-h-plants.html
I prefer dandelions

ned 26-06-2006 10:57 PM

Jack-go-to-bed-at-noon

"Northern Girl" wrote in message
oups.com...
Where can I purchase a Goatsbeard (Jack-go-to-bed-at-noon) plant ?

I already have one growing, but I can't get the seeds to grow.

Photo's at
www.photobox.co.uk/album/3348451

Northern Girl

Quite spectacular they can be.
Ignore it. Pretend you don't want it to propagate.
Just watch it flourish. :-))
Check out Google for 'UK wild flower retailers'.
Ask for Tragopogon pratensis.

--
ned

http://www.bugsandweeds.co.uk

Who? 26-06-2006 10:58 PM

Jack-go-to-bed-at-noon

"Northern Girl" wrote in message
oups.com...
Where can I purchase a Goatsbeard (Jack-go-to-bed-at-noon) plant ?

I already have one growing, but I can't get the seeds to grow.

Photo's at
www.photobox.co.uk/album/3348451

Northern Girl

Google is your friend