GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   How much to cut top off hedge ?? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/147150-how-much-cut-top-off-hedge.html)

error message 28-06-2006 08:09 PM

How much to cut top off hedge ??

I know its probably been asked before.

But I have a leylandi hedge approx 16m long and 5m tall (15ft) it has
previously been topped at about 4m.

I need to take about 1m off the top.

Any ideas how much this might cost me ??? or how long for 2 people ??

Access is very easy, as its lawn right up to the hedge. would the
person use a tower or ladder or steps ??

Bookworm 02-07-2006 12:59 PM

How much to cut top off hedge ??

error message wrote:
I know its probably been asked before.

But I have a leylandi hedge approx 16m long and 5m tall (15ft) it has
previously been topped at about 4m.

I need to take about 1m off the top.

Any ideas how much this might cost me ??? or how long for 2 people ??

Access is very easy, as its lawn right up to the hedge. would the
person use a tower or ladder or steps ??

Depends on local labour rates. Mine was similar dimensions and same
height of cutting. Cost me £100.No mess. Took all the bits away and
you wouldnt know they had cut it. Probably a bit pricey but worth it
for no hassle (South Worcs)