GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Recommendation Please (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/147420-recommendation-please.html)

Jon 05-07-2006 08:46 PM

Recommendation Please

I have a pot which is next to my house on a north-facing wall - very
sheltered, doesn't get a great deal of rain. The pot is c. 60cm
diameter.
Ideally I would like some kind oif flowering shrub there.

Anyone care to suggest what I might grow there?

Thanks.

Jon

Charlie Pridham 06-07-2006 07:53 AM

Recommendation Please

"Jon" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a pot which is next to my house on a north-facing wall - very
sheltered, doesn't get a great deal of rain. The pot is c. 60cm
diameter.
Ideally I would like some kind oif flowering shrub there.

Anyone care to suggest what I might grow there?

Thanks.

Jon

Camellia if you are prepared to water. Or chaenomeles (flowering quince)
mine flowers well in shade.

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk