GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lamey gets gold watch (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/147460-re-lamey-gets-gold-watch.html)

Lone Gunman 06-07-2006 07:19 PM

Lamey gets gold watch

* Note: There are no live "Koi" in the pond and aquaria groups. *

On rec.ponds the wet Lamey The Cable Guy wrote:

Time for Lamey to retire, It's been fun and a learning experience.
But it's time to step aside and let the younger generation have
the ball. My days are short, time waits for no one. Time to move
on and seek a new career. Fair well my brothers and sisters. Fond
memories of you all.

Your just getting started...

this space for rent

How much?

--
Anti-Troll FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/d8e4

Ignore the grassy knoll, there is only one Lone Gunman.

Lone Gunman 06-07-2006 07:34 PM

Lamey gets gold watch

* Note: There are no live "Koi" in the pond and aquaria groups. *

On rec.ponds the wet TerrorForce lid wrote:

And we all know Lone Gunman shoots blanks. She's the butch lesbo
live-in dike that cleans Roy's house on Thursdays.

I resent that... Mr Roger likes his house cleaned on Wednesdays.