GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   So says (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/147496-re-so-says.html)

Just Another Residents Fan 07-07-2006 11:16 PM

So says

Guy Fawkes or his twin brother wrote:

" ... it is a precursor to a pandemic scale
infection that is already widespread and festering just below the surface".

And who am I to disagree with such a learned person who is so generous
he donates £40,000 to the legal system just to make a point about his
limp
dick.

(It wasn't really! It was an attempt by JOHN STUART BUNTY to
DEFRAUD LOTS OF MONEY FROM IPS'S but Judge Eday bent
Bunty over and gave him the old 1-2 with no grease!!!!!) ;-)

Tut tut, I've told you all enough times tonight.. uk.rec.gardening