GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Planting small fruit orchard (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/147551-planting-small-fruit-orchard.html)

[email protected] 09-07-2006 06:20 PM

Planting small fruit orchard

Hi

Can anyone recomend any books or online resource to help me research
the planting of a frtuit tree orchard ?

I have an area of ~20 x 30 mtrs and want a range of native
apple/pear/plums.

O'll also be looking at a beehive or two...but one step at a time !

TIA.

K 09-07-2006 06:36 PM

Planting small fruit orchard

writes
Hi

Can anyone recomend any books or online resource to help me research
the planting of a frtuit tree orchard ?

I have an area of ~20 x 30 mtrs and want a range of native
apple/pear/plums.

Have a look at Scotts Nurseries in Merriott, Somerset. They do mail
order but are not on-line. But they have a huge range of fruit trees,
100 apple varieties, that sort of thing.
--
Kay